Thursday, November 12, 2009

Whatever Doesn't Kill You...

I'm anxious?
You don't know her man.

I like to think that there's always
a little bit of well-being in everybody right?
Or atleast, a little bit of hardwork for the
upkeeping of such being?

Yeah alright.
So I'm a wee bit too understanding.
Big deal?
Just think, if I let go of a lot
of people that seemed to love holding
onto me, how would I have changed
their feelings? or, altered their perception
of life, maybe i did? maybe i didn't?
who's to say I couldn't change the
way someone thinks?

everyone tries.
so i'm sure it's possible.

I've tried writing, but lately, I've
had a subject I can't seem to get off
of my mind, and now everything is smooshed
and gushy, gooey, and mushy, it's intense
but intensity always gets the best of me
and i start to lose myself, luckily, I've
given myself a pretty short leash, and it's
much easier for me to find my way home, so
intensity doesn't burn so much.

Ohp, there goes gravity
keep me lifted, and I promise
I'll always watch over you.

with love,
Alana

No comments: