Sunday, October 25, 2009

Translucent Nights.

Craving takes over my will to leave.
holding on overpowers my potential
departure.

Just fill me up with ecstasy, fold me
into your bliss, don't hang me to dry,
wring me out, watch as my love fills the
room, we're drowning now, feeding eachother
breaths to keep going, it's like I didn't
even have a choice, not helping myself from
staring into yours, reading every line of your
story, how you feel, i want it out, I want it
to run through me, bleed out of me, intrude the
pain, cut the tension, fade the past, it's all
just words, bite down. Pick a spot, it's yours
for these lasting hours we stretch, long minutes
because of eternity seconds we pray to become
everlasting. What's often drawn in dreams, has
jumped off the pages and quickly played a part,
high roller, feeling too good. Letters
we never sent, being read aloud in silence,
because only silence can scream the truth. We don't
need words to configure emotions or better, actions.
Pull me back, pull me forward, get me at your pace.
Harmony in every move we make, a song I can't seem
to shake.



-Alana.

No comments: