Sunday, February 28, 2010

Up in der

Ah man I need to do my history project.
but i honestly don't understand it.
I have a 100 % in that class too =(
so far my grades are okay for 3rd quarter
considering it's the hardest freaking
quarter! ahbleh! Well, anyway, this
week has been awkward, annoying too
Rhea's Birthday was kind of cool, she
went out to eat friday through saturday
LOL, hungry rhea? 0___o JKJK.

Hmm, babeh chose:
Sports
People
Fashion
Entertainment

Fine fine.
I can't wait until next year,
just for Intro to Psych, =) hehehe.
We're watching Law Abiding Citizen,
I love movies like this, intelligent
plots, schemes, upset, depressed,
derranged freaks getting their way.
Oooooh, =) LOL. The story line is
interesting. When i used to play
games, mission tactics were my
specialty. Idk if those words fit
together but yeah. I miss Mario
Bros, arghhh.

Okay, well let me finish this freaking
project >___> ahuhh.

-eekahwah

No comments: