Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Okay.

This week is such a pimple.
I'm a biggie on snow, but when it ruins weekend
plans? o____o that's when I get itchy.


So lame, but yet, soo awesome.

1. Monday - Half a day
2. Tuesday - Job Shadow day with Chris
3. Wednesday - Snow Day
4. Thursday - Doctors appt all day =(
5. Friday - Mystery school day off? O_o

I forgot to add SNOW to the end of friday.
Is it okay to be scared about thursday?
This whole cardiologist place creeps me out.
Thanks mom for telling me that there's a
history of heart disease in the family -___-
Way to make this all a blower. I'm so tired
of the doctors! Ahuhh. Just tell me what's
wrong with my heart already. Hmph. I really
want the summer to hurry up, because I need
a tan! >___<

I need to shower.

Writers block kills.
You're one big stinker on my
day dude aha.


So lil one,
I just wanted you to know that
despite all the chaos that brought
us here, I'm always going to love
everything about you.
I love your hugs
I love your habits
I love when you fix my hair
I love our ways of being so similar
I love our ways of being so different
I love your smile
I love our insiders
I love the small things you do
I love you.
And I just hope that you can see
how much I care about this thing
we have.

I'm happy.
and I want you to be completely happy
as well.

You know how you always say "Tell me when something
is bothering you..." or "When you need to talk I'm here"

I want you to know the same thing.
I can tell when there's somehing on
you chest, or when you're feeling
something really strong but you're
just too scared to tell me because you're
scared of losing a part of me, or scared of making
me mad? Just let me know.

and I swear I'll eat my own words.

-Worried

No comments: