Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lil Through.

But who says I can't be, my mind will do what it pleases. Don't be nusance (sp) Black Eyed Peas are so underestimated. I don't think people realize how much. Ha, it's kind of funny. So far 2010 superbowl commercials suck something serious. I'm disappointed. I'm so irritated, and I have the worst headache ever. I was supposed to see the squeeze today and watch the game but you know "Streets aren't Plowed alana, chill" oh okay mom, just saying because you know you said "Hey, how bout you stay home and I'll take you to Chris' on sunday okay?" ALRIGHT! =) yeaah, I wish you could see my blown face, looks a little like -___- <- close enough. Man, worst weekend ever, I come on my period, it snows, my heart spazzes, bad headache, and this is the worst super bowl game. Event monitor comes soon, ahh man. "So put it all over me, all over me, tell me where you wanna go, tell me how you wann feel" Haha that's my favorite part. How do I get this joint to automatically play? th, dude I used to know HTML's like the back of my hand, I've just grown ridiculously lazy *sigh* pitty. I can't blog without listening to music man, I guess that goes for everything, sort of. Why is it that in ever song it has to be "4 in the mo'nin". You're either blind, or deaf, cause I think that thing we don't understand is so obvious. So pay attention. yah? Ah man, life is a trip forreal, I know that's cliche, but nothing is cliche when it's true. Does that make sense? 0__0 Ahaha, you probably have. Euhh! LOL. That's trife. Early in the morn for the lil fling fling fling, girl it aint nothing but a thing thing thing, But baby don't cling.

-Got somethin Fo'ya.

No comments: