Monday, February 8, 2010

What's the part?

Don'tfeelsogood.mp3

It's so lame how you can't really just make things happen
everything requires energy, gas and forlorn effort! who
ever came up with that explaination towards life itself.
Is there even a proper one to begin with? God I feel like
a potato bug. I wish I could grow some wings with thorns in
them, so that I could just fly off somewhere and not have to
worry about threats, hence the thorns, no? I wish people could
get my feeling toward love and torture, why they're both
so similiar, and a little too close to eachother in definition.
My footy pajamas have saved me this winter, mother nature
is upset with us in some way, dontcha think? I'm
pretty stoked about my list, is it wrong to want to
pet an armadillo? 0_0 I don't think so, I feel it's necessary.
Kissing some random baby, crashing a family reunion,
things in life you'll appreciate. I need to configure some sort
of devised plan to get a benched tan dude. I'm in desparate
need of color. Does it make sense to ask questions on this
thing? Like you'll actually answer. Maybe so, Maybe not.
I guess my livid vulgarity can come off a bit sketchy in
all sorts of patterns. In this crazy played out life of
mine, I'm learning too much, I guess you could say I'm
adjusting. I've given up on all apathy. For now, I'll just
consider myself a vessel hi-jacking life in it's on
habitat. Who cares anymore about what's coming next.

-Why not

P.S Jacked out.

No comments: