Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mauled

I've been sitting in this house doing the same things for the past week or so. I haven't been in school since last Monday, and that was half a day. Omg, the work I missed, I don't even want to know dude. Luckily that week we only had Monday Tuesday and Thursday. That's still hella work. UGH! I wish I could find my platinum nail polish, it just disappeared! How'd that even happen? I need some serious cash and it really sucks how I don't have any. Christmas broke me. And my birthday isn't for another like 7 months. That's almost an entire pregnancy! What am I gonna do? The street performing business is always hiring, is it not? 0_0 Eh. I'll just get a job, at 15 I think my choices are pretty limited. >_> I can get that permit joint in June, I wont be able to drive because mom is paranoid. I want the balmaid jacket, but it's 11,000 bucks. Don't ask. I'm really stoked for the Sade album, gimme gimme!
I hate overexaggerant people lol. I wish they had single bags of Cherry jolly ranchers, I'd stock.

finish this later

-eh

No comments: