Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fairytales.

Make me sick.
Vomiting is a natural response
to "perfection" I hate the thought
of it, I can't stand the sight
of "doing too much" overbearring
relinquishment and that 2 player
crap. kind of funny how I know
things are going to happen in the
long run, I'll give myself until
spring for tolerance, because
quite frankily I've never been
that good at maintaining that.
I'm not saying I'm angry, I'm
not saying I'm sad, I'm saying
I'm pissed off, in a very interesting
way. everything going on around
here just makes me want to move,
and get away from everybody, because
they're all making me want to
pull my hair out and shove it in
my mouth, swallow, throw it up,
turn it into candy, and feed it
to you greedy mofo's. You lick
the unseen germs off of the unseen
demons you call your "friends"
stop lying to yourself. that's
all we do! is lie! we claim we
let things go, psh yeah right mayne
I'm not stupid! why does everyone
around here think that I'm dumb?
or that I'm an idiot. well I'm
not! yeah I've made some mistakes
yeah I've made some bad decisions
and you're saying you haven't ?!
man get over it. I'm me, and there's
nothing else I can be, I can't be her
I can't be that other girl, I can't
be what you want me to be, all I can
be is the person I've been for 15
years. Alana. that's never going to
change, so if there's a problem, let
me know, and I'll gladly show you the door.

-Po'd.

No comments: