Thursday, December 10, 2009

Yeah Alright.

I'm tired.
Like, sleepy.

Mm, that's not good, you know what I mean?
Obvious, blunt reasons, I'm not getting good
sleep. Being drowsy, drousy? makes me lazy, and
unwilling. I apologize for being distant, and
quick. You know, Being with you is so much fun,
you're laugh makes me tingle, I memorized your
face and how you stare at me when we've just
finished giggling, you can even make me a little
crazy sometimes, but then I tend to recognize the
clear images in my head on how we fit together,
every day I want time with you, I want you to whisper
to me, I want you to talk, yell. I love how I can
touch you so softly you fall asleep. Being so deeply
into your feelings, I fail to see how much I actually
need you, not as you, but as the total package everyone
needs.

Stay.

-Alana.

No comments: