Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bulls' rear-end tears.

Hey did I ever say I wanted it to come to
a point of no return? o____o wow never really
noticed how oddly convienent (sp) that saying
truly is aha.

But think of it like this, is it really that
big of a deal when you're thinking things
when you're letting things come out of your
mind? because is it true that you don't mean
any of it? is it true that you're saying it
to make me happy? to make me feel as if there's
something there for me to hold onto? yeah.

so don't search for the peace within the situation
when the war is forever relivant. One thing you have
to remember and look for, is peace within yourself.
walk with pride, dignity, I beg of you.


I push too far.


but in my own sense, I'm as gentle as
I can be, I'm as quiet and soft spoken as
my words can possibly get.

when you find the peace in you,
please notice the fight in me.

=/

-Mita

No comments: